What we collect
We may collect the following information in order to provide information or services to you when using our website information request forms, subscriptions to newsletters, or contacting our customer service representatives by phone. We only collect personally identifiable information that you submit voluntarily:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address and telephone
- demographic information such as postcode, mailing addresses, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gatherBAMA Institute collects personal information only with the express consent of the user when they request information from our organization. This information is only used when communicating with users as per their indicated preferences and as needed for service-related communications. We may use the information you provide for:
- Internal record keeping.
- to improve our products and services.
- to send promotional communication about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Opting OutBAMA Institute provides users with the ability to opt out from communications from any of our newsletters. An opt out option will either appear at the bottom of a newsletter received by email, or users can reply directly to the emailed newsletter and request removal from that correspondence.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.