If you’d enjoy caring for patients of all ages, and making sure they get their essential needs met, then consider training to become a Certified Nursing Assistant with the help of BAMA Institute and Victorian Post Acute.
Train to become a Nursing Assistant with BAMA Institute and Victorian Post Acute
BAMA Institute is proud to partner with Victorian Post Acute who is sponsoring selected, qualifying students with free Nursing Assistant training followed by one-year, paid employment at their skilled nursing facility in San Francisco.
During the BAMA Institute Nursing Assistant course, you’ll learn:
- Taking patients’ temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rate
- Keeping patient records in terms of food/fluid intake and output
- Assisting patients with grooming and personal hygiene
- Getting food trays and assisting residents with feeding
- Working with residents on range-of-motion exercises and movements
You’ll also complete 4-weeks of clinical training at Victorian Post Acute’s skilled nursing facility in San Francisco.
By the end of the course, you’ll be prepared to enter the healthcare field to work as a highly-skilled Certified Nursing Assistant.
Want to learn more about this free Nursing Assistant training opportunity?
Then sign up to meet with BAMA Institute and Victorian Post Acute staff at our joint Open House taking place in San Francisco here.